Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The New (and maybe final) Itinerary!

Hello all!

Last night I booked the last of my trips that I am officially planning to take! It's gonna start rolling here this weekend with about 2 trips a month and not stop until I get home. I thought I'd post up my schedule so that you all can keep track of me, and pray for safety on my trips if you feel so compelled. (I will be doing the last three alone, as of now. And I am very excited, yet very scared about that- It should be the experience of a lifetime.) So, here it goes:

This weekend (Oct. 9-11)
I will be in the nothern Spain Roman city of Huesca.
I will be going with my Spanish 418 Culture and Civilization class, and we should be staying in a hotel (*gasp* such swank!).


October  23-25
My roommate Katie and I are going to Prague!
We'll be staying right smack in the middle of the old town area, and trying not to spend too many Kroner...

November 6-9
I will be spending in the lovely Paris!
I've never been to france, and I am so excited for the Louvre and the Eiffel tower and all the beautiful autumn ambiance. (the picture is of Notre Dame in the fall).

November 19-21 
(this is the maybe/ unbooked one)
IF it's as cheap as they say it is I may go to Granada with my friends this weekend.

November 27-29
I will be in Belgium visiting the medieval city Bruges.
This is sort of a whim trip, I want to see some of Belgium and this seems to be the best place (or so say the books, movies, and other media i've seen).

December 4-8
This will be my biggest and most exciting adventure: an Italian tour flying me into Rome, taking the train to Florence, Venice, maybe Verona, and Milan flying back from there.
I am über excited for this!!! It will be amazing, and difficult and awesome. I'm getting a eurorail Italy pass for it! Here's the map:


From there, My parents and brother arrive December 19th I think to spend Christmas on a tour of southern Spain with me! It should be fun!

If anyone has gone to these places, or has any advice- feel free to let me know! (Anyone should be able to comment now- just leave me your name so I know who to thank!)

Love to Everyone,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment