Thursday, October 22, 2009

How About a Check In?

Hello Friends and Family!

I'm off to Prague bright and early tomorrow morning, but I just thought I'd post something before I go.
I haven't heard much from a lot of people since leaving, only a few of you have turned up on skype and whatnot.
So, If you read this, time to do something about it!
I'd really love it if you leave me a little paragraph or so about how you are and what you are up to, in the comments for this post. That way I can feel like I know a little something about what's going on in the outside world! - don't forget to leave your name at the end if you don't have a profile to identify yourself! So please please please let me know how you are, doesn't matter if you think I I'm talking to you or not- Just do it! Please!

Love to everyone! I'll post about prague in a few days!

A

2 comments:

  1. What? No comments yet? Well, I know we spoke eariler this week, but I'll post a reply!

    Here at SCAD we're only one week away form the Savannah Film Festival, the best week of the whole year, with tons of cool films screening and famous actors, direcotrs and producers coming from around the country to visit our beautiful city. Best of all, I'M one of those honored directors since my film is in the festival.

    And while I'm still basking in the glory of my last film, I'm pouring every spare moment I have into my next film, which is being produced by a talented new team of artists I've recruited. I'm back in the director's chair and it feels great.

    There's also some classes and report cards I'm supposed to be worrying about, but those easily take second place to the cool things I find to do in the filmmaking business. It's always an adventure! Well, maybe not as thrilling as traveling Europe! ;)

    Hope you had fun in Prague and take care!

    -Tyler J. Kupferer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am so glad you are doing the blog because you share in such great detail about the things you are seeing and doing! And I love hearing about it! We are fine, although missing shoe shopping and starbucks dates. I am loving ballroom dance and Dad is not hating it as bad as he thought he would. : ) Tom Bailey is one of the assistants! it took me awhile to figure out how I knew him. Keep posting, I am loving it! Getting my money's worth that way! ; ) love Mom

    ReplyDelete